Commercial Real Estate
Peace Environmental offers due diligence reports like Phase I Environmental Site Assessments required during real estate transactions in an effort to minimize the overall business risk.
Peace Environmental employs a full cadre of environmental health and safety professionals, to provide peace of mind for due diligence needs
What We Do
Comprehensive Phase I: ESA Report
Our reports are constructed and completed to meet and in many cases exceed the requirements listed in ASTM E1527-13
Phase II: ESA & Testing
A Phase II ESA is performed when the Phase I ESA identifies a Recognized Environmental Condition (RECs) and/or requires further investigation.
Phase I: Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
Our reports are constructed and completed to meet and in many cases exceed the requirements listed in ASTM E1527-13. This involves customizing reports to meet clients’ needs, while documenting the widely varying geology and topography of the region where the assessment is performed.
Phase II: ESA & Testing
A Phase II ESA is performed when the Phase I ESA identifies a Recognized Environmental Condition (RECs) and/or requires further investigation. The required standard practice for Phase II Reports is ASTM E1903-11.
Drone Guided Inspections
Our inspectors are FAA-Certified drone pilots and gather visual evidence for inspections utilizing state of the art Drones. Our Software can also utilize this footage to prepare DSM and 3D interactive models of your facility
Applicability of Environmental Due Diligence
Environmental due diligence is a legal/technical investigation conducted to ensure liability protections using applicable state and federal environmental laws/standards. Due diligence is used to document environmental conditions and risks. The performance of a due diligence report can protect you from serious liabilities under CERCLA, even if contamination is found after the property ownership has changed.
The provisions identified under the CERCL Act protect owners, innocent landowners, and prospective purchasers from future potential litigation with Government & Private Entities. This involves analysing all appropriate inquiries (AAI) and satisfying the intent of the ASTM E1527-13 requirements. Commercial real estate brokers, lenders, and stakeholders rely on the information presented in an ESA to make informed decisions.
Know Everything About Your Facility
- Generate /update a 3D inventory map
- Detect various costly problems early on
- Generate a 3D printed miniature model of the facility
- Track changes over time
- Get all information in detailed monthly/quarterly or annual reports
Easy and Efficient Record Keeping
- Perform all record-keeping compliance activities digitally, through any connected device
- Get digital access to all your environmental, health and safety plans
- Get notifications via email or text whenever nearing a compliance deadline
- Track appointment details and see a record of each compliance visit
- Compatible with android, iOS and any other device with a browser
Helping Your Facility Stay on Track
- Our platform digitizes all routine checklists in the facility for easy access and efficient record keeping
- See results of completed forms delivered to your inbox and online portal immediately
- All information is protected by a non-disclosure agreement, we do not look at your information, nor share information with third parties, unless legally required to do so