Workplace Safety and OSHA Compliance
Peace Environmental provides GAP analyses to determine the overall level of compliance within your facilities. Once this is completed, we provide recommendations to help ensure your OSHA compliance objectives are met.
What We Do
Powered Industrial Truck Safety
Powered Industrial Trucks are ubiquitous in industrial (and many retail) worksites
Servicing and maintenance of machines and equipment in which the unexpected energization could harm employees
Falls from portable ladders (step, straight, combination and extension) are one of the leading causes of occupational fatalities and injuries
Applicability of OSHA Safety Regulations
With the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Congress created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.
The OSH Act covers most private sector employers and their workers, in addition to some public sector employers and workers in the 50 states and certain territories and jurisdictions under federal authority.
To counter OSHA’s reactive regulatory approach, Peace Environmental is pro-active in that we act to anticipate and prevent issues before they become regulatory problems for our clientele.
In additon to these services, Peace Environmental has also successfully functioned on our client’s behalf to help litigate OSHA fines, and proposing mutual remedial solutions to reduce or eliminate the fines in their entirety.
Powered Industrial Trucks
Safety requirements relating to fire protection, design, maintenance, and use of fork trucks, tractors, platform lift trucks, motorized hand trucks, and other specialized industrial trucks powered by electric motors or internal combustion engines.
Lock Out/ Tag Out
This standard covers the servicing and maintenance of machines and equipment in which the unexpected energization or start up of the machines or equipment, or release of stored energy, could harm employees
Communication Tower Safety
While the number of employees engaged in the communication tower industry remains small, the fatality rate is very high. Over the past 20 years, this industry has experienced an average fatality rate that greatly exceeds that of the construction industry
Ladders and Other Working Surfaces includes scaffolds or staging, ladders, guarding of deck openings and edges, access to vessels, access to and guarding of dry docks and marine railways, access to cargo spaces and confined spaces, and working surfaces.
By definition, a confined space is large enough for an employee to enter fully and perform assigned work;
is not designed for continuous occupancy by the employee; and has a limited or restricted means of entry or exit.
All facility compliance documtents are always available through an online portal compatible with iOS and Android devices
Know Everything About Your Facility
- Generate /update a 3D inventory map
- Detect various costly problems early on
- Generate a 3D printed miniature model of the facility
- Track changes over time
- Get all information in detailed monthly/quarterly or annual reports
Easy and Efficient Record Keeping
- Perform all record-keeping compliance activities digitally, through any connected device
- Get digital access to all your environmental, health and safety plans
- Get notifications via email or text whenever nearing a compliance deadline
- Track appointment details and see a record of each compliance visit
- Compatible with android, iOS and any other device with a browser
Helping Your Facility Stay on Track
- Our platform digitizes all routine checklists in the facility for easy access and efficient record keeping
- See results of completed forms delivered to your inbox and online portal immediately
- All information is protected by a non-disclosure agreement, we do not look at your information, nor share information with third parties, unless legally required to do so